Monday, 26 May 2008

The second question

Hi , every body?

How was your weekend? Me? My parenets in-laws and brother-in-laws' family visited my house last weekend. I had enjoyable time with them from Saturday to Sunday.

My second question is that I think you have traveled a lot in Korea as well as in foreign countries.

Can you recommend of one of the great places to go for a sightseeing?

6 comments:

Anthony said...

Hi, James.
I'd like to recommend "Hyangilam", a famous temple at Yeosoo city in South Jolla Province. I went there three times in the morning, in the afternoon, and in the evening. It was best when I looked around in the clear and sunny morning. I thought if I had lived there I could have studied very hard. Later, if you have any plan to go somewhere, go there and enjoy the fantastic scenery.

JAKE said...

Hi, James.
Compliment on your hard work as a class captain.
How about visiting Jaspers place in Dong Hae city. I spent 3 yrs there as a military service and there are several fantastic places to visit there. First, Mureung valley is good for hiking and very cool in summer. Second, the east sea is famous for the beach sites. Third, there are caves in the city of Dong Hae. And maybe there are some more places to visit. Asking Jasper might be a good idea I think. Bye...

Nicole said...

Hi James,
As everyone else is going to answer about Korea, I will answer about Canada. One of the nicest places I have been able to visit in Canada is the city of Victoria. It's a coastal city so there are harbor tours and the city puts out millions of dollars in flowers. I will be checking back to get travel tips here from your class members.

Anonymous said...

Hi,James!
I am sitting in front of my desk and trying to finish my draft essay in 1 a.m. (I'm so sad!)
I'm so happy about your question, because I have one answer. Have you ever been to "Bamboo Forest" in Damyang? I traveled there with my friend last summer, and we had a great time. The scinery is very beautiful and you can breathe in fresh air. In addition, around the forest you can find good restaurants. If you want to travel there, I recommend you to visit "Green Tea Farm" in Boseong, too. Boseong is not far from Damyang. Maybe you have seen that place on TV commercial. When I visited there, I saw many families. The farm is on the hill, so you can enjoy hiking and you can buy various green tea product.

Anyway, James, I feel sorry for missing a chance to join the walking around Campus the other day. If you invite me again, I'll See you!! ^^

rose said...

Hi.James!
Your question is very difficult for me. There are so many places oninternal and overseas. If you insist that I should recommand one place,how about Somaimuldo? It's a very small island. It's located about 40 minutes from Tongyoung. It's very quiet and the scenery is like a picture.Of course ther are some inconvenient things: far from the main land and no motel or hotel. But you can stay in private house and enjoy fresh marine products!!

tina said...

Hi!
You are planning a family trip, huh? Domestic or overseas?
In case of overseas, I'd like you to visit Victoria island in Banquvor(not sure spelling) Nicole said. So beautiful coastal city covered with flowers, especially Butchud Garden is so fantastic. You know, "Seeing is believing." I'm sure you can enjoy breathtaking scenery there.