Monday, 16 June 2008

The fifth question

There are some ways for me to get rid of stress: doing exercise(or taking walk) is one thing that I can blow away stress . I get refreshed after doing exercise. Going to public pathhouse is another one. I think I can clean my mind as well as body. The third one is talking with friends over Soju.

Can you tell me the way you get rid of your stress?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, lovely insect!
Well, maybe so far I told you about my stress many times. For the first two months, I had a terrible time in getting accustomed to this program. And I had a homesick and felt, sort of, frustrated in Enlgish.
Anyhow, whenever I feel blue, first of all, I try to find out the reason. And then I think of the validity of the reason. If so, I regret something about it and encourage myself not to do it again or overcome it. However if the reason is not reasonable, and I just try to forget it.
And everytime I say to myself that I'm doing my best.

therese said...

Hi James - well, when I'm a little stressed out, I walk or swim. But if I'm so stressful, I try to keep on reading the bible until I meet the words I need.

Nicole said...

Hi James,
When I'm stressed out I blow off stress by reading a fictional novel or walking while listening to an audio book. It takes my mind off all my troubles

Anne said...

Hi, James!

I also wonder your meeting yesterday, because I couldn't understand the charater of your members. ^^

When i am stressed, sometimes i go to a movie alone and fall into the world of movie instead of my reality.

But as Therese also said above, when I am very painful, i pray go God and beg him to give me his peace.

Another thing i do sometimes is to drive alone along the beach. If I see the sea, my problems become trivial...

Good night!!

Anthony said...

Hi James,
First, I think it's important to make the cause of your stress small. If you confront and solve the cause of your stress in a short time, then try to find the cause and solve it. However, if the cause of your stress is not the thing you can't solve in a short time, then let it go and forget it. It may be not a important thing in your life. For example, if you think this program makes you feel stressed out, think about the time after this program. You'll not think and worry about this program. So time passes on, the cause of your stress will disappear.

JAKE said...

Hi. Captain.
When I get stressed up, I can sleep, read, watch the movie that I like most, meet long lost friends, chat with beautiful girls (usually students), debate with my wife (this makes things worse, so I try my best to avoid it), doing some exercise (sometimes works, other times not), go to a fancy restaurant, buy suit(once in a while)...... I recommend nothing...There's no instant way. My favorite way is to plan something that is very good. Travel, new lesson....

rose said...

Hi, Captain!!
Assuming your generous smile, it's not easy to find stress. I think you are one of positive people, but anyway I agree that everybody get stres in this busy and competitive life. I'm certain I'm an optimist but controlling stress is one of most difficult thing. When I'm stressed, the best way to remove it is chatting with my good friends(especially while walking). Other ways are driving with beautifel music, watching touching movies, go shopping Homeplus...
Thank you for concering about our classmates as a captain...

tina said...

Hi, James.
When I'm stressed out, I blow off it by going hiking listening to music, or walking murmuring Lord's prayer. Sometimes, I meet my friends just chatting and eat delicious food at a nice restaurant to blow off stress.