Tuesday, 10 June 2008

The fourth question

When I went to university I had my birthday party with my friends. One of my friends suggested us to go to Pusan on the spot. Many friends joined the trip to Pusan and had good time there. I sometimes miss those time when we cherished friendship, freedom, and romantics.
Here is my fourth question:
Can you tell me your the most unforgetable birthday ?

4 comments:

Olive's Garden said...

Hi~ James!

Your question reminds me of a special birthday party with my mom. I don't remember which year... my mom prepared fried shrimp, Japchae, rice cake and visited my home. As she lived in the country she had to bring food by bus to my place. It must have been quite heavy. The next moring, she made seadweed soup and celebrated me. When blowing the birthday cake candles which my siste bought, I felt mom's love and family's affection.

tina said...

Hi,James.
We tend to routinely celebrate someone's hirthday and be celebrated like that. Nevertheless, I think we could have several birthday parties celebrated specially in our life; it comes with marriage, first baby's growth, unexpected gifts from friends, etc. Of all, I remember the special celebration of my son when he was five: a card written awkwardly ' Mommy, congratulations on your birthday. I'll buy you pretty flowers later.' That was his first formal writing.

Anne said...

Hi, James!
Unforgetable birthday!
My birthday is in January, usaully winter vacation.
So usaually my family member and a few very close friends congratulate my birthday.
When I was a senior, all my family forgot my birthday at the same time. Those days all the family members paid all attention to my younger brother's entrance exam for the university. Nowadays congratulaion on my birthday is a little burden, but at that time, I was a little sad.

rose said...

James!
My birthday is in September of the lunar month. It's quite beautiful season. Sky is blue, leaves are red and yellow, the fieds are gold.
I really happy in my birthday season. I think I don't have special birthday, but one of my junior always send my school a cake and a basket of rose. So many people thought that I have a nice boy friend! The word "birthday" reminds me her.....