Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Last question

The program here in KNUE is almost finished. We have only a week left. Though we have another one program in America, still I'm sorry that we are going to depart. Thank you all of you . Because of all of you it was very happy days for me and I've learned a lot from you my class.

While we are here we've learned a lot. Can you tell me one or two things what you learned here in the KNUE? What was the most impressive one here in the KNUE?

7 comments:

Anthony said...

Hi James,
All the instructors were very kind and passionate. I've learned a lot of things from them that I can use in teaching my students. In addition to that club activity is interesting and instructive. My club is "Chicken soup club." All the members are warm-hearted and open-minded. I can hear their real feelings and emotions and I also can express my own opinion without any restraint. Above all, our classmates were all good. I thank all of you for helping me survive in this program. However, it is a little pity that we didn't have more chances to hang out. Finally, as a captain of our class you did a good job. Thank you James.

Anonymous said...

Hi Captain!
I appreciate your kind help as a captain very much. You contribute a lot to make our class the best class in IETTP. I was very impressed with eagerness and sincerity of our classmates. I got stimulated to keep studying harder. All programs are very helpful and useful for me except for the TP. I expect a lot of the program in America. Thank you James. God bless all the time!

JAKE said...

In this program, we had a very good chance to learn how to teach English. We also learned many things such as the narrow path to the nearby hills and some gorgeous pubs. But, I think the most important thing we learn here is the confidence in ourselves. I hope we can keep that confidence till the end of our teaching career.

therese said...

Hi, James - thank you for your hard work for our class. One thing I learned here is that a class captain's smile brings in 'no worry mood' to the the whole class. I go to the same school in America with you. Let's make lots of fun there, too.

rose said...

James!
I really sad to say good-by to you and thank you for your efforts as our class captain. Your generous smile made our class mood more soft and comfort.....It was very fun time to hike the hill with you and Jasper. I hope you are happy and healthy in Penn, too. I think the most impressive thing in KNUE is instructors' passionate attitude and well prepared materials for each class. I learned a lot from them. Second is our classmate's enthusiasm for studying. They were beautiful!

Olive's Garden said...

James!
A guy of smile!
How can you smile always like that?
I really appreciate your work as a captain.

Your question is almost like mine. I really liked our classmates who were ready to learn all the time and so considerate to others. We lauged a lot and learned a lot by asking each other and sharing information together.

Also, the instructors were well-stuffed. As you know, the best program in Korea!

I wish you a happy and healthy life!

Thank you James, once again!
^.^ Oive~

Nicole said...

Hi James,
Great question! I was happy to read the responses to your question. I learned quite a bit about the public school system from trainees this semester so I'm happy about that.