Tuesday, 3 June 2008

The third question.

Hi ,everybody?

It's perfect day,isn't it? After raining it looks clearer and fresher.
Here is my third question. I feel happy when I walk in the woods with my freinds and have meal with my family. So, I want to know when you feel happy in your daily life.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, James!

There are many moments that i feel happy.
I feel happy when I drink coffee alone with my favorite music.
I feel happy when I take a walk in summer night.
I feel happy when I can meet and talk to the person who has similar idea to mine.
I feel happy when I clean my house wholly, what we call, 'big cleaning'. It was a hard job, but after that I feel happy and proud of myself.
I feel happy when my pet doa greets me happily and she comes up to me to play with her.
I feel happy when i can help somebody in any ways.
Sometiems in a very beautiful day i feel happy because of the only reason: being alive.
Most of all, i feel happy when I sing for God as a choirmember in church.

Too long? -_-:;
There are more, but it would be better to stop here.^^

I like your question.
I hope you will have a happy day!

Nicole said...

Hi James,
I feel pretty happy when all the work is done and my house is clean and I can sit back and relax. I have a sense that there is nothing important to worry about and that my life is in order.

therese said...

Hi James - I feel happy when I wake up in the morning. There are so many things that makes me feel happy: clean house, nice food, phone calls from my friends, books, watching t.v. drama, and so on. However, my son is the very person who makes me feel alive and laugh most from my heart. I thank to God to send him to me as a gift.

Anthony said...

Hi James,
Most of all, I feel happy when I have meals. I think a good appetite is a desire to do something. When I'm tired, exhausted, or lethargic I don't want to eat anything. Next, I feel happy when I go to sleep. That's the time all the thing is finished, and I feel I did something today. Another time I feel happy is when I see a brightly smiling person. So I myself try to smile as much as possible.

Jasper said...

Hi James, when do I feel in daily life? Hmmm, most of all, I feel happy when I take a nap, drizzling. I mean, the happiest moment is when I enjoy laziness. However, that's only happiness of a day. I think it's not a real happiness. A genuine happiness seems to come from spiritual happiness. To get a spiritual, we'd better be satisfied with small happiness, not pursuing something too tremendous.

Anonymous said...

I like to listen to classic music enen though I have little in music. When I listen to my favorite calssic music I feel peaceful and happy. Here in KNUE, I sometimes go jogging in the morning in the big playground, and on the way to the playground, there is a walkway, on the left side of the way there are many flowers. Whenever I jog through the path I feel happy. I like to hike up mountains and I feel happy in the mountains with fresh air and birds singing in the wood.